President & CEO
A passionate entrepreneur, adept at managing all phases of a project from needs assessment to completion. Ms. Aubuchon began her career as a registered medical assistant (RMA) in 1986 while attending Wichita State University and studying Business Management.
She entered the field of medical transcription in 1988, and as an entrepreneur quickly built her own successful medical transcription service with MDS of Kansas. She now has more than two decades in the medical field and in business management and operations, taking the company to new levels of growth.
Ms. Aubuchon launched an aggressive expansion plan in 2012 offering new services in Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management, Electronic Health Record Software Services, and Medical Scribe education and services.
- New Partner (2013) Strategic Partner/VAR with Azalea Health
- New Program and New Partner (2012) Medical Scribe Specialist Education Program and Certified Academic Partner with The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
- HIPAA (2011-2013) HIPAA Certification
- NWBOC (2008-2013) National Women Business Owners Corporation
- KBOR (2008) Kansas Board of Regents Approved
- ADHI (2008) AHDI Accreditation for Medical Transcription Program
- Founded (1991) MDS was founded in January 1991 by Donella Aubuchon.