- Dictate via toll-fee, local phone or digital recorder.
- Edit, print, search, e-sign, auto-fax, auto-print and more – all from your online account.
- Documents transcribed in Microsoft Word.
- PHI Protection: WebChart MD© provides a HIPAA-compliant environment for document and audio file access and storage. All web traffic is sent over a 128-bit encrypted SSL channel. All dictations and documents are stored in an encrypted form in the database. A 256-bit AES (Rijndael) encryption scheme is used to accomplish this.
- Interface into your EHR, PACs, or RIS system. Ask us how!
- Quick turnaround time means on-time dictation! We are achieving “real-time” transcribing, typing as soon as the dictation is received. We guarantee a 24-hour turnaround, however, consistently deliver the same day.
Why Dictate with MDS?
- Located in the Midwest! Open 8:00 – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Friday.
- Dictation to accommodate the provider: telephone dictation, including 800#, digital handheld recorders, and of course, smart phone Apps for smart dictators! (iPhone & Android compatible)
- Full-time Quality Assurance Editors.
- Competitive rates.
- Web-based account – WebChartMD.
- FTP Server / SSL Fax Server / SSL Email.
- Azalea Health EHR and RCM services.
- Custom turnaround times; real-time transcribing, delivering same day dictation.
- High-quality, accurate, narrative reports supporting demand for patient history and risk management initiatives allowing for optimal insurance reimbursement and reducing risk of malpractice.
- Always on the cutting edge of technology – supporting the industry march towards electronic medical records, electronic hospital management, and patient information management.
- HIPAA compliant, maintaining high security and confidentiality.
Other Transcription Services
- Medicolegal and secretarial services.
- Vacation coverage for medical transcription, legal and secretarial services.
- Business and Office Management services.
- All with a no-obligation, no-pressure trial period.
MDS of Kansas, LLC employs and contracts only educated and qualified Medical Language Specialists, exclusive to the United States of America. All work is maintained within the United States, never off-shored overseas where HIPAA guidelines and regulations may not be not enforced.
With more than 25 years of experience, our quality and service are unmatched!