“We are very excited about Azalea’s telehealth solution and love how it’s fully integrated with our EHR and patient records. We immediately can increase care coordination, communication and even patient safety, which all leads to improved care quality, better outcomes and increased patient satisfaction.”
Azalea Health now offers fully integrated telehealth functionality within its certified electronic health record (EHR) solution. Azalea Health is the first health IT company to successfully integrate telemedicine functionality into its EHR solution and provide innovative services to its users as a part of a complete interoperable cloud-based health IT platform.
This additional functionality allows for increased physician-patient engagement through live streaming video calls via a secure, HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform. Azalea’s telehealth features allow direct media streaming, not only between care providers and their patients, but also between healthcare providers in other organizations. These features are accessible using a mobile/smart phone.
Since Azalea’s virtual care solution is an integral part of our comprehensive health IT platform, it has the essential and inherent integration into all clinical, financial and administrative workflows. Our solution is not only fully integrated with our certified EHR, but also fully integrated with our patient portal, mobile apps and billing to facilitate patient engagement, care coordination and capitalize on chronic care management reimbursement guidelines.
Download the Telehealth Info Guide.
To learn how you can get started with Azalea EHR with Telehealth functionality, contact us atInfo@AzaleaHealth.com or call 877-777-7686.
- Increased accessibility and convenience of providing patient consultations and physician collaborations
- Increased reimbursements through CMS’ Chronic Care Management program
- Improved clinical operations due to integrated software and hardware workflows
- More efficient care delivery than traditional visits alone
- Opportunity to reduce readmission rates
- Improved care coordination
- Enhanced patient engagement
- Increased reimbursement rates
- Live streaming video calls via a secure, HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform
- Direct media streaming
- Accessible using a mobile/smart phone
- Fully integrated with Azalea’s certified EHR, patient portal, mobile apps and billing functionality
Azalea® Telehealth Solution screenshots:
Medical Document Services of Kansas, LLC (MDS) is a Wichita, Kansas healthcare document service specializing in Medical Billing and RCM, Medical Transcription, Pre-Certs with AzaleaHealth EHR. We provide efficient, accurate, affordable quality services for hospitals, clinics, and facilities of all sizes. Call 866-777-7264 today, or visit our website for more information. We have education programs in Medical Scribe Specialists. #medicaltranscription #azaleahealthEHR #revenuecyclemanagement #MDSofKansas #medicalbillingservice